Subject: Data request for World Bank technical assistance project
From: "Damaris Lois Bangean" <[email-masked]>
To: "RIK info" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Nov 2024 12:27:42 +0200

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear Sir/Madam,
I am writing to request access to specific data from your business
registry as part of the  World Bank technical assistance project “Baltics
Catching Up Regions”, funded by the DG REGIO of the European Commission
(please see one-pager description of our project attached for further
details). As our specific thematic area of support is focused on local
economic development in the border regions of Estonia, I am seeking
information on the following from 2014 to present:

1.

	List of registered businesses within Southern Estonia (Voru,
Valga, and Polva Counties), with the following additional data points:
operational status (active/inactive), field of activity, number of
employees, revenues/loss. I would sincerely appreciate it if you could
please let me know if any additional information can be supplied, such as
trade data or other points.

This information will be used for local and regional analysis of economic
performance in the past 10 years (if available) and will be handled in
accordance with applicable data protection laws.
Please let me know the process for obtaining this data, including any
forms, fees, or documentation required. If possible, I would appreciate
receiving the data in CSV or Excel format to facilitate analysis.
Thank you for your assistance in this matter. Please do not hesitate to
contact me should you need further clarification regarding this request.
I look forward to your response.
Sincerely,
Damaris

Damaris Bangean

Consultant

Europe and Central Asia Region

Urban, Resilience, and Land Global Practice